Here is my first Halloween craft of the season! I have more to share, but I will do a different post :) Halloween is my favorite holiday, next to Christmas!
This craft is so inexpensive and it is so fun! It will make you the talk of the street!
So this is my window that I finished last night and I'm absolutely in love with it! I love how it turned out. If only that pole wasn't in the way!
What you will need:
-Black paper (3.99)
-Orange tissue paper (1.97)
1. I measured my window to make sure I wasn't making the cut outs too small or too big.
2. I taped pieces of black paper together and then I drew out what I wanted with a white crayon. I didn't use stencils, but I'm sure there are some awesome things that can be traced!
3. Once I cut everything, I pieced it back together and taped it.
4. Then tape it on the window where you want.
5. Tape the tissue behind it!
There you have it!
Check out the $300 VISA gift card giveaway + 8 other prizes!!